Conversation with my mom today over text.
Me: You know those vision changes we get with migraines? Those are actually clots and that means we can’t take certain hormones.
Mom: Dad says you make a hormone by refusing to pay her.
Me: *dying of laughter*
1. state your name: Audrey
2. state the name that your parents almost named you: None?
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? Uhhh probably my sister
4. what was your first job? Janitor at an office/factory
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? Always. Every fucking day man…
6. do you miss your ex? Which one? Lol nah, not at all.
7. white chocolate or dark chocolate? Darkkk
8. do people praise you for your looks? ?? Not really. I get compliments now and then I suppose.
9. what is your favourite colour of clothing to wear? black or white or fucking bright as hell neon yellow
10. how do you wear your makeup? Mascara and blush.
11. what are some of your nicknames? Audrina, Oddrey, Audders, Oddtree, Auds, Dr. Dre (lmao, only at Coe)
12. how many bedrooms are in your house? In my apartment there is one
13. how many bathrooms? One
15. do you have a car? Yes, one of my favorite possessions <3
16. do you work out every week? Hell yeah
17. did you brush your teeth this morning? Absolutely
18. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Yeah
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Lol yeah.
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? Bikinis around not my family and a dumb one piece to cover that ink with my family
21. do you like your eyes? Yeah, probably the part I get complemented on most. But they used to be cooler.
22. do you think you are pretty? When I try lol
23. who was the last person you talked to in person? Russian HC classmate
24. how much money in your bank account? I don’t want to talk about this, I’m way broke.
26. do you want kids? Nope, gotta keep that DNA from the world. And karma for my bitchiness is going to be rough.
27. tell me what your backpack looks like: gray and large
28. what celebrity do you think is hot? Angelina Jolie is my ultimate lady crush, and I also love Viggo Mortensen, Jensen Ackles, Matt Damon, Josh Duhamel
29. last movie you saw in theaters: Oh fuck… no one takes me lol and I never go, I can’t even remember. Maybe Hunger Games II.
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? No
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Every time
32. have you ever cheated? Eh, kinda.
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? LOL for some reason all the first guys I liked started with J. It was totally fucked up.
34: what do you like to do in your spare time? Relax.. cook.. clean up my apt.. internet.. write.. go for walks
35: what’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? Hmm.. Well the first time I got flowers from this guy I loved was great. Also this one guy gave me some delicious soup and cereal when I was sick… :)
36: who was the last person you texted? Probably my mother
37: how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? Actual boyfriends? Maybe like 7
38: how do you look right now? Tired probably, and a lot like my giant electric blanket
Only weak men are afraid of strong women.
Too many guys commenting on how much the ladies should or should not be lifting. When they lift “too” much (AKA more than them), the weaklings of the group will bitch and moan about how it’s not a real lift because a female did it or will yell steroids because “not natty.” But when they don’t lift the guys will be like “gurl u shld skwat to get that booty.” Seems like a lot of people have a lot to say about what someone else should do.
Fuck em! Go (or don’t totally your body and your rules) pick up heavy shit. Only weak men are afraid of strong women.
Thank you so much.
This isn’t an issue with the male ego or that somehow women lifting weights emasculates men. This is an issue of aesthetics.
Girls that lift to the point of having large shoulders and arms are not attractive. That is the issue here… guys don’t want to date women that look like guys.
Sorry, but the truth hurts.
I’m sorry, I didn’t realize other people existed just to please you, or other people. Thank you for validating this.
>Women who lift will get bulky and not be pleasing to men
>It’s an aesthetic issue
lol, okay brah.
If you think lifting will make a woman look like a man, you don’t understand hormones or body composition. If you think women lift purely for aesthetics and the attraction of the opposite sex, you’re mistaken. And if you think you speak for all of your gender, I hate to break it to you, but you don’t.
Sorry, but the truth hurts.
Time to look up bikini competitors. Or WBFF divas. Or accept the fact that those ladies who are super ripped are probably not into you anyways. The last guy I said good bye to told me I shouldn’t get as big as some of my role models. Oh but he was totally okay with their fake tits. Lol.
This…I don’t even have a witty response to this. Just go fuck yourself.
What a fucking idiot. PTSD = Post TRAUMATIC Stress Disorder = from TRAUMA. Educate yourself.